GIVING TO GOD'S KINGDOM
We receive offerings in our weekly services but for those desiring to establish online giving from their
checking or debit accounts, simply click the link below and follow the instructions.
THE IMPORTANCE OF GIVING AND WHERE IT GOES
At Bethel Christian we take finances very serious. We believe that God has blessed our lives and to whom much is given much is required, (Luke 12:48), so every dime that comes into the church is accounted for and invested with wisdom and accountability. Financial decisions are made under the leadership of the pastoral staff, the church board, and under the oversight and guidance of a committee of financial experts in the church. We believe that it’s not how much you give, but how you give what you have that matters. Therefore, we encourage everyone to give by faith and in obedience to the Lord because God loves a cheerful giver. “Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work” (2 Corinthians 9:6-8) .
HERE ARE SOME OF THE AREAS YOUR MONEY WILL BE USED:
1. Statewide and Global Missions (over $100,000 annually.)
2. Local outreaches such as Brown Bag Ministry & Party in the Park.
3. Church mortgage payment for gym and parking lots.
4. Church operating expenses and utilities.
5. Pastoral and staff salaries and insurance.
6. Ministry materials and resources for all ages.
7. Benevolence inside and outside the church.